Just like with adults, you want to find the best match in a cruise for the kids. Some Cruise Lines specialize in programs for children to draw lots of families. Other lines are better for the adult crowd. You'll have to do some research to find the best Cruise Line for your kids. Some Cruise Lines will have more for small children, while others will cover the full range of ages. Use the questions below as a guide to help you find the best cruise for your children.
· Do the Cruise Line's brochures and web pages look as if they were designed to attract families?
· Do you see items on the ship's menu your child will enjoy eating?
· Do they have a children's menu available at each meal?
· What types of activities do they have planned for children?
· Will the special services and events for children be available whenever I wish to cruise or are they only limited to a certain time of the year?
· Does the ship have a pool just for children?
· Will they show any movies or have special entertainment appropriate for children?
· Will you visit any ports of call your children will find interesting?
· Do they have any tours excursions designed to be fun for kids?
· What types of discount programs are available for children?
· How old can my children be and still be eligible for the children's discount?
· Are discounts available for the 3rd and 4th passengers in my cabin?
· Are cots or cribs available?
· Can I book adjoining cabins?
· What is the minimum age limit for a passenger?
· Does the ship have a dedicated child care center or playroom?
· Does the ship have a dedicated teen center?
Use these questions to help you find the right cruise that both you and your kids can enjoy.